Toys'R'Us, Inc. District Manager - Roanoke / Tidewater / Richmond, VA Market in MCDONOUGH, Georgia
The District Manager is responsible for working with Regional Vice Presidents, Regional Human Resource Managers and Store Managers. This position oversees all aspects of operations and merchandising for a geographic group of stores in their area.
Responsibilities: * Works in concert with Company strategy and culture to ensure that targets established for sales, profit and guest delight are met. * Develops store and district teams to meet these goals and ensure continual operational effectiveness. * Maintains high levels of guest satisfaction. Models and instills guest satisfaction as the primary role of store personnel. Reviews guest satisfaction indicators, develops strategies to improve satisfaction, monitors execution to ensure that satisfaction strategies are implemented correctly. * Maintains high levels of Merchandise Presentation. Promotes and preserves store standards. Ensures consistency in presentation of merchandise, set up of promotions and store cleanliness standards. * Coaches, develops and instills a development culture in all stores. Ensures training and development goals are set and met. Primary Leadership Competencies * Talent Enhancement o Self-development o Demonstrate adaptability o Inspire trust * Problem Solving o Use sound judgment o Apply technical/functional expertise o Drive execution o Champion/manage change * Drive for Results o Lead courageously * Working Together o Foster open communication o Build relationships o Coach & develop people o Leverage individual and cultural diversity
- 5-7 years multi-unit or significant operational/volume experience.
- Proven leadership and problem solving skills, as well as solid record of delivering results
- A thorough understanding of retail sales, profit performance, consumer buying habits and merchandising, as well as the ability to organize, prioritize, delegate, and coordinate multi-store operations.
- Exceptional leadership, communication & training skills
- Ability to handle/prioritize multiple projects
- Passion for Guest Service
- Results ownership
Job Function: Store Operations
Primary Location: USA-GA-McDonough
Organization: Regional Office
Job Type: Standard
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED
Brand: Toys 'R' US
Req ID: 82015