Toys'R'Us, Inc. Full Time 1st Shift Clerical QA in McDonough, Georgia
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Primary responsibilities are to support the dotcom operations and management through the maintenance of the management programs, communication via report generation and maintenance. This position is a skilled administrative support role assisting in the management of operations staff. Support departmental staff in maintaining labor reporting software and provide maintenance of databases and material for dotcom.
Description of duties:
· Perform daily monitoring and maintenance of all reports
· Conduct daily performance reporting to DM’s and SR. MGT.
· Assist with the setup and delivery of training for team members
· Assist with and perform systems changes to standards, mappings, flow charts
· Point of contact for RP system issues for all departments
· Assist DC engineer in developing new standards, when operational change dictates
· Document new processes and SOP’s
· Perform assignments as directed by DM or OPS
· Perform New hire set up
· Work with network partners – other DC’s etc
· Provide suggestions/ideas – cost reduction, efficiency, indirect/non-standard reduction
· Monitor data capture by departments to ensure following SOP
· Support Operations when needed based on the business need
· Provide rotational support to all shifts
· Create and run Network required reports
Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (Excel - Word). Strong math aptitude. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to multi-task. Ability to learn and perform all essential functions accurately with minimal direct supervision
Essential Physical Abilities
· Walking Flat surfaces - from point to point.
· Sitting - operate computer. Use telephone
· Hand Dexterity Use computer. Use telephone.
· Vision Read work orders, reports, logs, and computer. Safety in working.
· Temperature Extreme highs and lows depending on the location and time of year.
Non-Essential Physical Abilities
· Standing Some work performed on feet.
· Stooping Use file cabinets. Training pre and post-trips.
· Reaching To a height of 6 feet.
· Lifting Up to 50 lbs.
· Pushing / Pulling Use of dolly.
· Carrying Parts, reports.
· Climbing Stairs. Ladders to height of 14 feet.
· Hearing Safety Signals when out in the D.C.
Toys"R"Us is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment or discrimination. All employment decisions are to be made without regard to race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, citizenship, physical/mental disability, military status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Toys“R”Us recognizes that its team members are its greatest asset and is committed to developing high-performing, highly engaged and diverse talent. The company offers various employment opportunities, ranging from internships to top management positions at the company’s Global Resource Center in Wayne, New Jersey. In addition, job seekers can explore positions at Toys“R”Us and Babies“R”Us stores and distribution centers coast-to-coast.