Toys'R'Us, Inc. Seasonal Quality Assurance (QA) Clerical in MCDONOUGH, Georgia
_General Description/Primary Purpose_ Handles all inventory counts and product reports throughout the Distribution Center.
_Description of duties and task essential job functions_· Conducts any audits required based on volume and shift assignment. These can change based on business needs. · Performs physical and computer inventory counts throughout building while using all types of Material Handling Equipment. · Calculates, types, and reports findings to Management staff and National office if necessary. (i.e., inventory levels and impact on store dollar inventories) · Researches store delivery problems from manifests and other reports. · Maintains safe work practices as outlined in the standard operating procedures. · Responsible for taking steps to detect common signs of theft and other security issues involving co-workers and to promptly communicate potential problems to DC Management.
/Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities/
- Ability to read and understand the English language sufficiently to comprehend written assignments and procedures.
- Basic English language writing skills for completion of paperwork and reports.
- Basic mathematical skills, including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Good analytical and judgment skills to resolve problems.
- Strong computer skills, especially Excel, Access, and Word.
- Ability to satisfactorily complete and receive a certified Material Handling Equipment license on the following equipment:
- Double Pallet Rider
- Reach Equipment
- High Bay Turret Equipment
- Order Picker
- Ability to learn and perform all essential functions accurately with minimal direct supervision within 6 weeks of hire.
/Essential Physical Abilities/
Essential Physical Ability Requirement Walking Flat surfaces from point to point. Standing Load / unload trailers, de-palletize and place cartons on conveyor, case-picking and flushing aisles. Sitting Operate computer. Use telephone. Stooping / Bending General requirement in all departments and work functions Reaching To a height of approximately 6 feet. Climbing Stairs. Not including stepping into or onto MHE. Lifting Up to 50 lbs. on a repetitive basis. Hand Dexterity Operate MHE, computer, calculator, office machines, use of RF gun Pushing / Pulling Pull and push cartons in virtually all functions. Vision Read tally sheets, labels, product locations, safety warnings and instructions, load and unload trailers, etc. Hearing Safety Signals Temperature Work environment may vary depending upon the location within the building, and the time of year.
Non-Essential Physical Abilities
Essential Physical Ability Requirement Carrying Not including negligible weight such as clipboard, RF gun, labels, etc., which is less than 5 lbs.
Job Function: Clerical CMS
Primary Location: GA-McDonough
Brand: Toys 'R' US
Req ID: 81415