Toys'R'Us, Inc. Regional Asset Protection Manager (DFW/Texas, Missouri, Kansas) in RIALTO, California
The Regional Asset Protection Manager leads all asset protection efforts within assigned districts. The Regional Asset Protection Manager reports to the Regional Asset Protection Director. This position functions in partnership with the Regional Managers of Investigations, District Managers, Regional Human Resources Managers, and Store Teams.
- Leads all Asset Protection efforts within an assigned group of stores focusing on Great Team, Safety & Security, EBITDA Improvement, and Theft/Fraud elimination
- Attracts, Develops, Coaches, leads, and retains a group of direct and in-direct reports that drive the AP missions within assigned group of stores
- Partners with and coordinates key actions of District Leadership Team to drive Asset Protection Missions
- Proactively drives improved AP execution in the assigned group of stores through data analytics, partnership support, tactical planning, and leadership
- Communicates consistently with key stakeholders to identify issues, resolve problems, inspire execution, and coach appropriately
- Completes investigations and interviews
- Provides Asset Protection training to store team members
- Proven leadership success in managing multi unit teams
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Acts with integrity, mission driven, and self directed
- Demonstrates passion for the Asset Protection Brand
- Demonstrates strong leadership, to work effectively with diverse groups
- Commitment to coach train and develop others to execute Asset Protection missions
Critical Competencies for Success
- Develop and maintain the trust and confidence of others while fostering cross division collaboration
- Self-motivation to achieve quality results by demonstrating urgency and execution.
- Must be organized and have the ability to adapt and change to business needs.
- The ability to communicate and partner with all levels of internal and external resources to help resolve issues that affect the brand. Communications types include oral and written.
- Analyze data to effectively solve problems.
Job Function: Asset Protection
Primary Location: USA-CA-Rialto
Job Type: Standard
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Brand: Toys 'R' US
Req ID: 81828