Toys'R'Us, Inc. Agile Scrum Master-PMO in WAYNE, New Jersey
The Agile Scrum Master is responsible for all aspects of the development/implementation of projects and programs involving department or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of a product or program from the design process through a finished state for internal/external customers.
Understand project/program escalations paths and proactively and effectively log/track/communicate Issues (escalate), risks (mitigate), assumptions (clarify), actions (track to closure), decisions (help arrive at & communicate).
Builds relationships across Product, Portfolio, IT, finance teams both at working and leadership level to influence positive outcomes in resolving bottlenecks/constraints.
Works with Product Owner to define project scope and objectives.
Monitors the product/program/project from initiation through delivery, interfacing with customer on all matters.
· Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project deliverables.
Sets and runs effective recurring status meetings with the product, portfolio and delivery managers.
Efficiently fields questions from the product, portfolio teams, as well as track any issues to resolution.
Provides a single point of contact for projects.
· I dentifies and tracks any external dependencies and help remove blockers proactively.
- Recommends/takes action to direct the analysis of and solution to problems.
· Plans and directs schedules as well as project budgets.
Ensures deliverables meet project requirements.
Reviews deliverables with business stakeholders and incorporating their feedback.
Manages 3rd-party relationships as needed.
Oversees User Acceptance Testing and final sign-off.
Conducts post-mortems on projects and disseminate conclusions to the rest of the team.
Bachelors’ degree required
Experienced with managing Agile projects. Hands-on/direct experience working with Scrum/Kanban teams:
o 2-4 years’ experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Project Manager
o 4-6 years’ experience working in Web-based and/or SaaS application development teams
Proficient with MS Office tools including Project, Visio
Strong understanding of web development and QA processes
Familiarity ATG technology a plus
Demonstrate a high level of initiative and be a self-starter, solution seeker
Must be extremely resourceful and enthusiastic
Display a capacity to learn quickly and responds well to changes and opportunities
· Focus and understanding of customer needs, always place the customer first
Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
Comfortable leading meetings and engaging with group business heads.
· Proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, delegate with a clearly defined responsibility and organize work well. Can be relied upon the meet schedules and deadlines.
· Must be a hands on and independent, overseeing the entire project deliverables and resources; and report back to the senior management team
- Demonstrate broad knowledge of Global direct to consumer and ecommerce business processes
· Scrum Master experience including recent experience within ecommerce environments working with consumer facing web applications; retail a plus
· Experience managing large, dynamic teams in a fast paced environment
Job Function: Digital eCommerce
Primary Location: USA-NJ-Wayne
Job Type: Standard
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Brand: Toys 'R' US
Req ID: 81623