Toys'R'Us, Inc. Designer in WAYNE, New Jersey
The Graphic Designer creates innovative, high-quality work that is aligned with brand standards and contributes to the team’s creative excellence. An effective problem-solver and conceptual thinker, they develop compelling creative solutions that achieve business objectives. The Graphic Designer takes ownership of project details, timelines, and creative solutions, incorporating feedback and art direction to enhance their work.
Job Responsibilities * Conceptualize and develop strategic creative solutions for cross-channel marketing campaigns, adapting messages to suit the requirements of each media channel. * Design for a broad range of media including print, digital, social and visual signage. * Ensure that deliverables adhere to brand guidelines and translate into integrated, visually compelling solutions for web, mobile, print and visual applications. Employ graphic and interactive design best practices. * Manage multiple projects simultaneously, with discipline in meeting deadlines. * Present work to Creative Manager and Director, persuasively communicating design concept & strategy to gain support. * Independently manage all responsibilities & timelines of assigned projects. * Collaborate with creative partners in Design, Copy and Photo Art direction teams to develop strategies that elevate the brand and solve business objectives. * Provide clear direction and collaborate effectively with Photo Art Directors, Illustrators and Photographers to create images that represent brand and style criteria.
- Degree in Graphic Design, BFA preferred
- 3-5 years relevant design experience
- Proven design abilities with emphasis on typography, composition, and color
- Conceptual thinker with ability to develop multiple design solutions
- Effective problem solver who seeks out and responds to feedback and art direction
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional collaboration skills
- Detailed-oriented, great organizational and time management skills
- Expertise in print processes, print production
- Expertise in digital platforms– web usability, site architecture and site functionality.
- Expertise in InDesign, Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop. Knowledgeable in Flash and After Affects
- Photo art direction experience a plus
Job Function: Marketing
Primary Location: USA-NJ-Wayne
Job Type: Standard
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Brand: Toys 'R' US
Req ID: 81803