Toys'R'Us, Inc. Planner, Space Management in WAYNE, New Jersey
The Planner, Space Management will be responsible for collaborating with the Store Merchandising leadership and various business partners to plan and create store merchandising communications for their assigned division. Key Task and Responsibilities
- Prepare communication that supports seasonal / monthly / weekly merchandise presentation direction supporting Presentations Standards for Excellence, Guest shopping experience, Key Item drivers, Min /Max presentation guidelines, New Stores, Remodels, Capital, Re-Flow
- Build Planograms and monthly communications utilizing Space Planning and Floor planning tools to communicate vision.
- Analyze space to sales performance using the Floor planning tool and provide recommendations to influence buying / allocation decisions with the Merchants / Planning & Allocation teams
- Support Store Merchandising processes for assigned division
- Accountable for projecting and communicating workload requirements
- Responsible for monitoring Store Merchandising process timelines
- Commitment to developing and practicing behaviors addressed in leadership development plan
- Ability to recommend and present system business process development strategies that improves team and corporate productivit
- Associate Degree and/or equivalent experience
- Merchandise Planning experience is strongly preferred
- Proficient using Microsoft Office applications
- JDA Software Suite (Space Planning & Floor planning) is strongly preferred.
- Understanding of Retail Math [Sales, Gross Margin (GM), Return on Investment (ROI)] is also essential.
- Effective organizational, written and oral communications skills.
Job Function: Merchandise Presentation
Primary Location: USA-NJ-Wayne
Job Type: Standard
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Brand: Toys 'R' US
Req ID: 81859