Toys'R'Us, Inc. Sr. Financial Analyst - IT Business Office in WAYNE, New Jersey
This position will report to the Manager of the IT Business Office. Position will provide financial consultation to members of the IT Team, specifically IT Directors. Individual will be responsible for performing financial transactions to support IT Capital and Expense budgets.
· Prepare and create requisitions after reviewing contract/SOW/Invoice. Invoice payment release and follow up.
· P&L management: Develop, calendarize, and manage monthly financial forecasting for all expense accounts. Prepare variance explanations.
· General Ledger reconciliation against IT expense budget/project budget.
· Ad Hoc analytic reporting. Support financial audit requests. Provide data analysis and reporting on new requests covering budgets.
· Monthly accruals for capital and expense. Coordination and submission of yearend accruals with supporting documentation.
· Management of consultants supporting financial transactions.
· Reporting – prepare high level capital labor, tax, ITASSA, and Franchise reports.
Degree in Accounting or Finance
3-5 years of meaningful experience in financial planning and analysis in a large corporate setting. Information technology background is highly desirable.
· Training of team members and mentoring colleagues in budgeting, forecasting and treatment of capital vs expense cost preferred.
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills; able to express complex ideas in simple terms.
· Interpersonal skills, including the ability to challenge.
· Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
· Ability to multi-task with varying deadlines.
· Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and working knowledge of Access.
Job Function: Information Technology
Primary Location: USA-NJ-Wayne
Job Type: Standard
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Brand: Toys 'R' US
Req ID: 81605